@alienlebarge I've also recently upgraded Raycast, and definitely worth it for how integrated the AI features feel.
I have decided to try to make weekly notes of what has caught my attention during the past week. We’ll see if I can keep up this pace and if I like doing this.
I hope you will enjoy it.
- Panic sent me a notification saying that my playdate is on its way. I can’t wait to get my hands on this little yellow device.
- After two months of testing, I finally opted for the paid version of Raycast. This software saves me a lot of time, which is why I took the plunge. Among the features I use frequently, there is AI, especially for translating or improving texts I write. AI also allows me to generate text structures, for example for specifications. In addition, I appreciate the search for emojis, shortcuts and clipboard, which are features I use a lot.
- I started to unsubscribe from quite a few services that I wasn’t using or couldn’t justify the cost for the usage I was making of them. Among them, we can count
- Codpen Pro account
- Smashing Magazine membership
- I greatly enjoyed the four episodes of the documentary “Jeunesses!” about rural youth societies, broadcasted by RTS. It’s a world in which I grew up during my youth, and I appreciate its values.
- It’s been a year since the game “Return to Monkey Island” was released. Happy Anniversary! ! I recommend it to you, I had a lot of fun playing it. The humor of the series is unique.
- The module manufacturer, Instruo, has made an announcement that I believe is about the version 2 firmware of the arbhar module. Arbhar is a granular sampler that I really like. I’m looking forward to seeing what this new version brings. But we can trust Instruo, who always have excellent ideas
- After waiting for 7 months, our Dacia Jogger has finally been delivered. This is the first time we’ve owned a car with an automatic transmission, due to it being a hybrid engine. After a few days of use, it’s very pleasant to drive. However, it’s true that it’s a Dacia. The finishes are not high-end. We get what we pay for. I am amazed by the incredibly low fuel consumption of this vehicle. This weekend, we took a long highway journey and even then, the consumption was between 5 and 6 liters.
- I have learned to wax skis. It reminded me of when we used to do it with my dad and his old iron.