It’s been a month since we received our 7-seater Dacia Jogger hybrid and have traveled about 2000 kilometers. It’s time to share our thoughts. Here are the aspects we liked and those we didn’t so far.
- The price is unbeatable.
- As a hybrid, it consumes little fuel. So far, we have an average of about 5 liters of gasoline per 100 kilometers. Our journeys are 70% on regional roads between 50 and 80 km/h and 20% on highways between 80 and 120 km/h.
- The range is good. With a full tank, you can travel over 900 kilometers.
- The comfort of use. Driving an electric car is a real pleasure. I had never driven a car with electric propulsion before. Well, I really like these silent starts.
- The trunk space is enormous, and it’s very easy to remove and replace the two foldable seats.
- We can transport seven people, which is very convenient for our family of five.
- The central seat in the back row is a real seat.
- It is compatible with the Apple Car Play system. We did not take the navigation pack with the GPS. Instead, we use our mobile phone that connects via a USB cable.
- The indicators are too discreet. You can’t hear them when they’re active. There’s probably a way to configure them, but I haven’t found it yet.
- The soundproofing is noticeable. Beyond 100 km/h, there’s a lot of wind noise at the driver and passenger windows. You’ll need to drive with the music on.
- The rearview camera is unusable in rainy weather.
- When it rains, the blind spot warnings go off when a water droplet passes over them. This happens very often and it’s annoying.
- There’s no storage in the trunk.
- When the battery is low, the engine can kick in loudly to recharge it. It’s quite startling, it sounds like a car driving in first gear at 60 km/h.