Here’s what caught attention during week 39:
- We celebrated our 13th wedding anniversary.
- We’ve had our new car, the Dacia Jogger, for over a week now. I’m impressed by its fuel efficiency. We’re averaging about 4.8 l/100 km.
- Instruo still hasn’t released version 2 of its Arbhar module. I’m eagerly awaiting it.
- This weekend, Machina Bristronica took place in Bristol. This event brings together synthesizer enthusiasts and is organized by Elevator Sound. It’s one of those events I’d like to attend someday. Plus, I’ve never been to Bristol and it seems like a beautiful city.
- I wonder if “weeknotes” make sense and if they aren’t just notes that I could write as they come to mind, rather than grouping them by week. The disadvantage I see is that one cannot discuss a particular topic via a web mention, as a weeknote encompasses several topics.
- The weather is incredibly hot and beautiful for the season, another thing that I find concerning from a climatic perspective.
- The playdate arrived last week. I’m a fan of this little console. This week, I’ve been hooked on Whitewater Wipeout. This game is incredibly simple but addictive. Besides, I’ve set up my development environment. We’ll see if it leads to something.